Where To Buy 2021 Milwaukee Brewers Tickets
Single-game tickets to the Milwaukee Brewers home games through May 2nd went on sale on the on Friday, March 26 at 10 a.m. CT via MLB.com. Tickets for Brewers home games to be played between May 11th and May 27th go on sale on Friday April 23rd at 10 a.m. CT.
Tickets are sold in pods or 2, 4 and 6, and face-value tickets are available for most games. On April 6th, the Brewers announced, a new seating plan that increases the availability of two-person seating pods for games through May 2nd.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Milwaukee Brewers tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Milwaukee Brewers 2021 Season Ticket & Partial Plan Options
Fans can now place deposits on 2021 season tickets via the team’s website. Deposits are currently $1,000 for Field level seats or $600 for Loge or Club level seats. Season ticket membership prices range from $1,377 in the Terrace Reserved to $10,125 in the Field Diamond Platinum Row 1.
The Brewers have several partial plans available, these include a 4-Pack, a Flex Plan, a 10-pack, and a 20-partial plan.
4-Pack: Four options; Weekend Plan, Premier Plan, Friday Plan, and Rivals Plan. Prices range from $17 per ticket per game in the Terrace Reserve to $47 per ticket per game in the Loge Infield Box.
10-Pack: Four options; Weekend Plan, Premier Plan, Friday Plan, and the Hot Summer Night Plan. Prices range from $17 per ticket per game in the Terrace Reserved to $56 per ticket per game in the Loge Diamond Box.
Flex-Plan: These are sold in sets of 10 vouchers. The minimum purchase is two sets (20 vouchers. Fans can then redeem their ticket vouchers any way they like across a selection of over 63 games.
20-Game Partial Plan: These come in four options; Opening Day plan, Saturday Plus Plan, Sunday Plus Plan, and the Business Plan. Prices range from $340 in the Terrace Reserved to $1,160 in the Field Infield Box.
Milwaukee Brewers 2021 Attendance Policy
The Brewers will welcome fans back to American Family Field for the 2021 season. Attendance will be limited to 32% capacity (14,700 fans).
American Family Field COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Guests must not attend American Family Field events if exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 as defined by the CDC and must depart the Ballpark if symptoms develop during an event.
- All guests, age two years and older, must wear a face covering over nose and mouth while on American Family Field property, except when actively eating or drinking in a ticketed seat.
- Guests are only permitted to watch the game from their ticketed seat, while in the seating bowl.
- Food and beverage may only be consumed in an assigned seating location. Food and beverage may not be consumed in concourses, at drink rails, in line at concessions, or in the Team Store.
- All guests must practice social distancing by separating themselves by six feet from others, while standing in the queue at Ballpark entrances, concessions, restrooms, Team Stores, etc.
- Congregating in the first two rows near the playing field is prohibited, whether during batting practice or the game. A six-foot separation between ticketed guests and on-field personnel must be observed at all times.
- When in concourses follow the “right way” walking system.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently by using restroom sinks or hand sanitizer locations. Hand sanitizer stations are located outside all restrooms, Guest Relations locations, and gate areas.
- No carry-in food/snacks will be permitted.
- No tailgating allowed.
- Bags/Luggage Larger than 9" x 5" x 2" or any multi-zip or multi-compartment bags are not allowed inside the stadium.
Milwaukee Brewers Mobile Ticketing Policy
Brewers' digital ticketing can be accessed through the MLB Ballpark app, which allows fans to buy, sell and transfer tickets, as well as use digital tickets to enter the park.