Updated Minnesota United FC 2020 Schedule
Major League Soccer has revealed their schedule for the first phase of the return to play for the 2020 regular season. The continuation of the season will have three phases and see each team will play an additional 18 regular-season games, with the first phase having most teams play six matches against regional opponents. This phase will run through September 14th. The only exception to this is FC Dallas and Nashville SC who will play an additional three games to make up for those missed having to withdraw from the MLS is Back Tournament.
The regular season is set to run through November 8th. The playoffs, which will be expanded to 18 teams are scheduled to start on November 20th and run through December 12th. 10 teams in the East and 8 teams in the West will qualify due to the conferences currently being unbalanced with Nashville’s temporary placement in the Eastern Conference.
Phase 1 Schedule:
- Friday 8/21 vs Sporting Kansas City at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 8/29 @ FC Dallas at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9/2 @ Houston Dynamo at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9/6 vs Real Salt Lake at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9/9 vs FC Dallas at 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9/13 @ Sporting Kansas City at 7:30 p.m.
Phase 2 Schedule:
- Saturday, September 19th at Houston Dynamo, 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 23rd at Columbus Crew, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 27th vs Real Salt Lake, 7:00 p.m.
The rest of the schedule will be released at a later date.
Where To Buy 2020 Minnesota United Tickets
Single-game tickets on the primary market for Minnesota United FC are available via SeatGeek. Fans can join the season ticket waitlist and purchase group tickets directly from the Minnesota United website. The Loons play at Allianz Field, which holds 19,400 seats, in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has a Low Price Guarantee on Minnesota United tickets for all games on their 2020 schedule, in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all MLS tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. In our efforts to continue to provide our customers with the best deals, we’ve removed all fees.TicketIQ now shows you the full ticket price from the start of your search. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
How Much Are 2020 Minnesota United Tickets
On the primary market, seats for the March 15 home opener against the New York Red Bulls start at $50, including fees, for seats in Sections 108, 117, and 118. The closest location is Section 108, Row 5 and up to 3 seats are available for that location. The priciest seats for the game are $375 in Field Club 3, Row 5. On the secondary market, fans can get in for $54 for seats in Section 116, Row 22.
On the primary market the get-in prices range from $20 for lower demand games, up to $40-$50 for higher demand games.
On the secondary market, get-in prices on TicketIQ range from $33 to $59 and the overall average asking price for a ticket to see Minnesota United FC on the secondary market is $71, which is the same as the 2019 price. Last season, which was Minnesota United’s third MLS season, proved to be impressive one, as the squad accomplished an above .500 record and positive goal differential for the first time in franchise history. Minnesota United looks to build on 2019’s success and hopes to make its first MLS Cup Playoffs this season.
Minnesota United Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
Fans interested in season tickets can join the Preserve Waitlist by paying $25 per seat for Minnesota United FC perks, including early access to single match and group tickets as well as merchandise.
Minnesota United does not offer mini plans or flexible packages, but does offer group tickets starting at $25 per ticket. A $100 deposit is required to secure a group outing, and there are only a limited number of tickets available for groups, so Loons fans should act fast.
2020 Minnesota United Schedule
- March 1: at Portland Timbers
- March 7: at San Jose Earthquakes
- March 15: vs. New York Red Bulls
- March 21: vs. Montreal Impact
- April 4: vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- April 11: vs. Los Angeles Galaxy
- April 15: at Houston Dynamo
- April 18: vs. FC Dallas
- April 25: at Sporting Kansas City
- April 29: at Columbus Crew SC
- May 2: vs. Colorado Rapids
- May 9: at Orlando City SC
- May 13: vs. Real Salt Lake
- May 16: at Inter Miami CF
- May 23: vs. Portland Timbers
- May 31: at Los Angeles Galaxy
- June 13: vs. Nashville SC
- June 17: at Los Angeles FC
- June 20: at FC Dallas
- June 27: at DC United
- July 1: vs. Vancouver Whitecaps
- July 5: at Seattle Sounders
- July 12: vs. Los Angeles FC
- July 18: vs. Sporting Kansas City
- July 25: at Real Salt Lake
- Aug. 1: at Nashville SC
- Aug. 9: vs. Atlanta United FC
- Aug. 16: vs. Seattle Sounders FC
- Aug. 22: vs. Chicago Fire
- Aug. 29: at Colorado Rapids
- Sept. 13: at Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Sept. 19: vs. New England Revolution
- Sept. 26: at FC Cincinnati
- Oct. 4: vs. Houston Dynamo
What can you bring into Allianz Field:
Items Allowed in the Stadium:
A clear bag, including a diaper bag, that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag is permitted. Fans’ clutch bags and purses cannot exceed 6.5 x 4.5 inches.
Although purses, backpacks, tinted plastic tote bags, printed pattern plastic bags, mesh bags, camera cases, binocular cases and fanny packs are not allowed in the stadium, there is a bag check that is available for $10 per bag. The bag check can be found at Sterling Hall.
You can also view a PDF breakdown of their carry-in policy directly from the team here.
The full list of prohibited items can be found here.
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster, Seatgeek and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 MLS Ticket buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every MLS team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.