Where To Buy 2021 Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are not yet available. Wild season ticket-holders will have the priority access to purchase tickets starting the week of May 10th. Fans who would like to be notified when tickets become available can sign up for e-mail alerts on the Wild website.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Minnesota Wild 2021 Playoff Schedule
First Round: No. 2 Vegas Golden Knights vs. No. 3 Minnesota Wild
- Game 1: Sunday, May 16, 3 p.m. | at VEG | TV: NBC
- Game 2: Tuesday, May 18, 10 p.m. | at VEG | TV: NBCSN
- Game 3: Thursday, May 20, 9:30 p.m. | at MINN | TV: NBCSN
- Game 4: Saturday, May 22, 8 p.m. | at MINN | TV: NBC
- Game 5*: Monday, May 24 | at VEG | TBD
- Game 6*: Wednesday, May 26 | at MINN | TBD
- Game 7*: Friday, May 28 | at VEG | TBD
How Much Are Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets
With very limited inventory available on the secondary market, the overall average list price for Wild playoff tickets for their opening round series against the Golden Knights is $641, which is the second-highest across the NHL. Only the Washington Capitals have a higher average price for the first round. Get-in prices range from $316 to $564. Below are the average and get-in prices for each game of the series:
|GM 1 @ Vegas||$241||$154|
|GM 2 @ Vegas||$410||$217|
|GM 3 @ Minnesota||$472||$316|
|GM 4 @ Minnesota||$810||$564|
|GM 5 @ Vegas||$520||$264|
|GM 6 @ Minnesota||$971||$374|
|GM 7 @ Vegas||$585||$326|
Minnesota Wild 2021 Playoffs Attendance Policy
It was recently announced that the Wild will allow up to 4,500 fans (25% capacity) for their first round Stanley Cup playoff games.
Xcel Energy Center COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- All guests over the age of two (2) years will be required to properly wear a face covering (cloth or surgical type mask) at all times while in the arena, except when actively eating or drinking in their assigned seats.
- No bags of any kind, including diaper bags, clutches, clear bags, purses, backpacks, or fanny packs, will be permitted inside the arena in order to help reduce staff touchpoints and expedite entry times for guests. Guests who arrive at the venue with these items will be asked to return them to their car. Medical bags may be permitted on a case-by-case basis.
- Prior to arriving at Xcel Energy Center ticketed guests are asked to perform a self-health screening. The self-health screening is sent to ticketed guests via email the day of the game they are attending and should be completed no more than four hours prior to arrival.
- Guests will be required to show their health screening confirmation email or text/SMS to Guest Service team members at the gate. Additionally, prior to entry guests will also receive a touchless temperature scan. Temperature must be lower than 99.5 for entry.
- Most restrooms are equipped with automated sinks, soap dispensers, paper towel dispensers, toilets, and urinals.
- Mobile ordering for concessions allows for contactless payment and order pick up. Mobile (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.) or credit card payment preferred for box office, concessions, retail, and parking transactions.
- Digital tickets are the safest way for guests to receive and manage tickets as they eliminate significant contact points. Pedestal ticket scanners at entry gates allow fans to self-scan mobile tickets providing contactless entry
For more information visit the Xcel Energy Center website.
Minnesota Wild Mobile Ticketing
The Minnesota Wild are exclusively using mobile entry for access to all home games at Xcel Energy Center. Digital tickets are the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets. Download the NHL App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) to get started.