Updated Portland Timbers 2020 Schedule
Phase 1 Schedule:
- Sunday, August 23rd vs Seattle Sounders
- Wednesday, August 26th at San Jose Earthquakes
- Saturday, August 29th vs Real Salt Lake
- Wednesday, September 2nd vs Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sunday September 6th at Seattle Sounders
- Sunday, September 13th at LAFC
Phase 2 Schedule:
- Saturday, September 19th at San Jose Earthquakes
- Wednesday, September 23rd vs Seattle Sounders
- Sunday, September 27th at Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Where To Buy 2020 Portland Timbers Tickets:
Single-game tickets on the primary market for Portland Timbers are available via SeatGeek, and fans can join the annual membership season ticket wait list directly from the team. Portland Timbers plays at Providence Park in Portland, Oregon, and the stadium seats 25,218.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ offers fans a Low Price Guarantee on all sold out Portland Timbers tickets, in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all Major League Soccer tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. In our efforts to continue to provide our customers with the best deals, we’ve removed all fees. TicketIQ now shows you the full ticket price from the start of your search. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
How Much Are 2020 Portland Timbers Tickets:
On the primary market, seats for the March 8 contest against Nashville SC start at $38 for general admission in the supporters section. At $43, there are several 200-level seats available as well. The priciest seats for the game are $225 in Tanner Ridge Sections 2 and 6. For games on the primary market, get-in prices range from $25-$30 for most games. However the May 2nd game against the LA Galaxy has a get-in price of $42 and the May 17th game against Seattle has a get-in price of $65.
On the secondary market, the overall average asking price for a ticket to see the Portland Timbers is $110, making them the 2nd-highest MLS ticket. The average secondary market ticket increased by $27 for the Timbers, who exited the MLS Cup Playoffs in the first round in 2019. However, it was Portland’s third consecutive postseason appearance.
Portland Timbers Season Tickets & Mini Plan Options
For $50 per ticket, fans can join the annual membership wait list for season tickets. Those who sign up will get the following benefits: pre-sale access for single-match 2020 tickets, for special event opportunities, and for Portland Thorns FC individual tickets. The fans who deposit also get discounts on merchandise.
The Timbers do not offer mini ticket plans, but group, hospitality, and premium seating are available via the team website. Providence Park can accommodate groups of 15 to 400, and there are special sections and club and terrace decks for fans to convene and enjoy the Timbers.
2020 Portland Timbers Schedule
- March 1: vs. Minnesota United FC
- March 8: vs. Nashville SC
- March 15: at New England Revolution
- March 22: at Los Angeles FC
- March 28: vs. Philadelphia Union
- April 4: at Houston Dynamo
- April 11: vs. FC Dallas
- April 19: at Atlanta United FC
- April 25: vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- May 2: vs. LA Galaxy
- May 9: at Real Salt Lake
- May 17: vs. Seattle Sounders FC
- May 23: at Minnesota United FC
- May 27: at Chicago Fire
- May 30: at Orlando City SC
- June 13: vs. Sporting Kansas City
- June 17: vs. Colorado Rapids
- June 21: at New York Red Bulls
- June 28: at Sporting Kansas City
- July 1: vs. Columbus Crew
- July 5: at Nashville SC
- July 11: at Colorado Rapids
- July 18: vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- July 25: vs. Houston Dynamo
- Aug. 2: at LA Galaxy
- Aug. 8: vs. FC Cincinnati
- Aug. 16: vs. Inter Miami FC
- Aug. 22: at Seattle Sounders FC
- Aug. 30: vs. Los Angeles FC
- Sept. 5: at FC Dallas
- Sept. 12: at San Jose Earthquakes
- Sept. 19: vs. Toronto FC
- Sept. 26: vs. Real Salt Lake
- Oct. 4: at Vancouver Whitecaps FC
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing and offers Low Price Guarantees on sold out tickets + unsold face value ticket through Ticketmaster, Eventbrite and other partners. For an overview of the 2020 MLS Ticket buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every MLS team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.