Where to Buy 2021 San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets
Primary market face-value tickets for NLDS home games are available via the Giants website.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free San Francisco Giants playoff tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
San Francisco Giants Playoff Attendance Policy & Safety Protocols
The Giants will operate at full capacity for the 2021 MLB Playoffs.
Fans are not required to be fully vaccinated or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test for entry to Oracle Park. The health order issued by the City of San Francisco requiring proof of full vaccination for patrons of certain indoor public settings currently applies to these ballpark locations only: Public House (onsite restaurant), the Gotham Club and Cloud Club (members-only clubs).
Face masks are required for all fans when accessing indoor spaces and at all concession and merchandise stands. Masks are to be well-fitted and cover the nose and mouth.
How Much Are 2021 San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets
Giants playoff tickets are already available on the secondary market for all rounds. Below are the cheapest tickets by game for all potential Giants home playoff games:
NLDS Home Game 1: $257
NLDS Home Game 2: $270
NLDS Home Game 3: $271
NLCS Home Game 1: $255
NLCS Home Game 2: $244
NLCS Home Game 3: $394
NLCS Home Game 4: $292
World Series Home Game 1: $1,085
World Series Home Game 2: $1,085
World Series Home Game 3: $1,175
World Series Home Game 4: $1,175
San Francisco Giants 2021 Playoff Schedule
Game 1 - Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants - Friday, October 8th
Game 2 - Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants - Saturday, October 9th
Game 3 - San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers - Monday, October 11th
Game 4 - San Francisco Giants @ Los Angeles Dodgers - Tuesday, October 12th
Game 5 - Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants - Thursday, October 14th
Game 1 - TBD @ TBD - Saturday, October 16th
Game 2 - TBD @ TBD - Sunday, October 17th
Game 3 - TBD @ TBD - Tuesday, October 19th
Game 4 - TBD @ TBD - Wednesday, October 20th
Game 5 - TBD @ TBD - Thursday, October, 21st
Game 6 - TBD @ TBD - Saturday, October 23rd
Game 7 - TBD @ TBD - Sunday, October 24th
Game 1 - TBD @ TBD - Tuesday, October 26th
Game 2 - TBD @ TBD - Wednesday, October 27th
Game 3 - TBD @ TBD - Friday, October 29th
Game 4 - TBD @ TBD - Saturday, October 30th
Game 5 - TBD @ TBD - Sunday, October 31st
Game 6 - TBD @ TBD - Tuesday, November 2nd
Game 7 - TBD @ TBD - Wednesday, November 3rd
Where To Buy 2021 San Francisco Giants Tickets
Primary market face-value single-game tickets for the rest of the season are available via the team's website.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free San Francisco Giants tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
San Francisco Giants 2021 Season Ticket and Partial Plan Options
The Giants are currently accepting $250 deposits on 2021 season tickets. Fans can also request more information by filling out this form.
San Francisco Giants 2021 Attendance Policy
Nothing has been officially announced, but it appears that fans will be back at Oracle Park for the 2021 season, and starting on June 25th the team will begin operating at full capacity for the first time this season.
Oracle Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Ticket holders two (2) years and older will be required to wear a face-covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Oracle Park will use a multifaceted approach to guide ticketholders safely throughout the ballpark. Displayed signage, floor graphics, public address announcements, and video board graphics will communicate social distancing protocols.
- Sanitation checkpoints have been established throughout the park and are tracked via 24/7 software, which allows for a timestamp of when an area is disinfected.
- For fan and player safety, a 6'-12’ buffer zone will be activated in certain areas of the ballpark seating configuration, specifically around the dugouts and bullpens.
- All seats would be sold in pods, ranging in sizes from 2-4, with a small percentage of single seats being available. Each pod will be positioned a minimum of six (6) feet from other pods in any direction. Standing room-only tickets would not be available.
- Parties larger than 4 would be able to purchase multiple pods in close proximity but would be required to sit in the seats specified on their ticket. Pods cannot be broken up at the time of purchase. All available seats in the pod must be purchased.
- No more than 2 pods would be sold in any individual row, to avoid guests having to cross in front of others to access their pod. In rows with single-aisle access, only a single pod would be sold.
- Fans will have the ability to order food, beverage, and merchandise through a robust mobile device application. We will utilize either in-seat delivery or pickup locations throughout the ballpark.
- No bags larger than 16"x16"x8". Guests with bags will be directed to a designated lane for entry
For more information on the Oracle Park health and safety protocols, visit the Giants website.
San Francisco Giants Mobile Ticketing
Giants fans can access their mobile tickets using the MLB Ballpark app. With the app, you can access and manage your digital tickets, check-in for offers and rewards, look up team schedules, directions, parking information. There are also interactive concourse maps, and directories, including food and drink menus, and more.