Where To Buy 2021 San Francisco Giants Tickets
Visa cardholders will have an exclusive opportunity to purchase April single-game tickets before they go on sale to the general public. This presale will begin Friday, April 2, 2021 at 10 a.m. PT, and will continue until Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free San Francisco Giants tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
San Francisco Giants 2021 Season Ticket and Partial Plan Options
The Giants are currently accepting $250 deposits on 2021 season tickets. Fans can also request more information by filling out this form.
San Francisco Giants 2021 Attendance Policy
Nothing has been officially announced, but it appears that fans will be back at Oracle Park for the 2021 season. If San Francisco county remains in the red tier attendance will be open to 20% capacity, or 8,400 fans. If the county moves into California's orange tier, that number can go up to 33% capacity, or roughly 13,860 fans. If they move into the yellow tier attendance can be at 67% capacity or 28,140 fans.
Season Ticket Members are guaranteed seating opportunities before the general public.
Oracle Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Ticket holders two (2) years and older will be required to wear a face-covering that covers their nose and mouth at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Oracle Park will use a multifaceted approach to guide ticketholders safely throughout the ballpark. Displayed signage, floor graphics, public address announcements, and video board graphics will communicate social distancing protocols.
- Sanitation checkpoints have been established throughout the park and are tracked via 24/7 software, which allows for a timestamp of when an area is disinfected.
- For fan and player safety, a 6'-12’ buffer zone will be activated in certain areas of the ballpark seating configuration, specifically around the dugouts and bullpens.
- All seats would be sold in pods, ranging in sizes from 2-4, with a small percentage of single seats being available. Each pod will be positioned a minimum of six (6) feet from other pods in any direction. Standing room-only tickets would not be available.
- Parties larger than 4 would be able to purchase multiple pods in close proximity but would be required to sit in the seats specified on their ticket. Pods cannot be broken up at the time of purchase. All available seats in the pod must be purchased.
- No more than 2 pods would be sold in any individual row, to avoid guests having to cross in front of others to access their pod. In rows with single-aisle access, only a single pod would be sold.
- Fans will have the ability to order food, beverage, and merchandise through a robust mobile device application. We will utilize either in-seat delivery or pickup locations throughout the ballpark.
- No bags larger than 16"x16"x8". Guests with bags will be directed to a designated lane for entry
For more information on the Oracle Park health and safety protocols, visit the Giants website.
San Francisco Giants Mobile Ticketing
Giants fans can access their mobile tickets using the MLB Ballpark app. With the app, you can access and manage your digital tickets, check-in for offers and rewards, look up team schedules, directions, parking information. There are also interactive concourse maps, and directories, including food and drink menus, and more.