Where To Buy 2021 Seattle Sounders Tickets
Single-game tickets on the primary market for Seattle Sounders FC are available via Ticketmaster. Season ticket members have priority access to available tickets before the general public. Currently tickets are only available for the team's home matches through May, and are virtually sold out. Tickets are available socially distanced pods of 1-6 fans.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ offers fans Fee-Free Seattle Sounders FC tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Seattle Sounders 2021 ScheduleSeattle Sounders FC vs Minnesota United FC - Friday, April 16, 6:30 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: FS1
Los Angeles FC vs Seattle Sounders FC - Saturday, April 24, 3 p.m. - Away - TV: ESPN
Seattle Sounders FC vs LA Galaxy - Sunday, May 2, 6 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: FS1
Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders FC - Sunday, May 9, noon - Away - TV: ABC
San Jose Earthquakes vs Seattle Sounders FC - Wednesday, May 12, 7:30 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Los Angeles FC - Sunday, May 16, 6 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: FS1
Seattle Sounders FC vs Atlanta United FC - Sunday, May 23, 1:30 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: FOX
Seattle Sounders FC vs Austin FC - Saturday, May 29, 1 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
LA Galaxy vs Seattle Sounders FC- Saturday, June 19, 7:30 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Real Salt Lake - Wednesday, June 23, 7 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Saturday, June 26, 6 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Colorado Rapids vs Seattle Sounders FC - Sunday, July 4, 6 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Houston Dynamo FC - Wednesday, July 7, 6 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Minnesota United FC vs Seattle Sounders FC - Sunday, July 18, 1 p.m. - Away - TV: ESPN
Austin FC vs Seattle Sounders FC - Thursday, July 22, 6:30 p.m. - Away - TV: ESPN
Seattle Sounders FC vs Sporting Kansas City - Sunday, July 25, 6 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs San Jose Earthquakes - Sunday, Aug. 1, TBD - Lumen Field - TV: FS1
Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas - Wednesday, Aug. 4, 7 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Portland Timbers vs Seattle Sounders FC - Sunday, Aug. 5, 5:30 p.m. - Away - TV: FS1
FC Dallas vs Seattle Sounders FC - Wednesday, Aug. 18, 5:30 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Columbus Crew SC vs Seattle Sounders FC - Saturday, Aug. 21, 2:30 p.m. - Away - TV: FOX
Seattle Sounders FC vs Portland Timbers - Sunday, Aug. 29, 7:30 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: ESPN
Seattle Sounders FC vs Minnesota United FC - Saturday, Sept. 11, 2 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Wednesday, Sept. 15, 7 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders FC - Saturday, Sept. 18, 6:30 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Sporting Kansas City vs Seattle Sounders FC - Sunday, Sept. 26, 3 p.m. - Away - TV: FS1
San Jose Earthquakes vs Seattle Sounders FC - Wednesday, Sept. 29, 7:30 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Colorado Rapids - Sunday, Oct. 3, 7 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Houston Dynamo FC vs Seattle Sounders FC - Saturday, Oct. 16, 5:30 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Colorado Rapids vs Seattle Sounders FC - Wednesday, Oct. 20, 6 p.m. - Away - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Sporting Kansas City - Saturday, Oct. 23, 6 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Los Angeles FC vs Seattle Sounders FC - Tuesday, Oct. 26, 7:30 p.m. - Away - TV: ESPN
Seattle Sounders FC vs LA Galaxy - Monday, Novs 1, 7 p.m. - Lumen Field - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps FC - Sunday, Novs 7, 3 p.m. - TBD - TV: JOEtv, Prime Video
Seattle Sounders 2021 Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options
Season ticket memberships via Ticketmaster are currently unavailable, but fans can request more info on the team's website. Fans can also request more info on partial plan options.
Seattle Sounders 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans will be allowed to attend games at Lumen Field for the 2021 season. Currently, attendance is limited to 25% of capacity (7,000 fans).
Lumen Field 2021 COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
MASKS & PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- Face masks are required for all guests age two and older. Guests are not required to wear them while eating and drinking. Face masks that fit within the CDC guidelines are considered appropriate for guests when inside the stadium. Face masks must be tightly woven and snug to the face, while covering the nose and mouth.
- We reserve the right to require guests to remove and replace face masks that are deemed offensive, or tend to provoke, shock, or offend the community or any group.
- Lumen Field requires proper use of masks for all guests (age two and older) and employees.
Matchday will now be a touchless experience. Through your Ticketmaster Account Manager, you'll be able to scan your tickets right from your phone using new self-service pedestal ticket scanners upon entry to Lumen Field. All tickets are 100% digital.
No Will Call available, please forward tickets ahead of the match.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Grab & Go options and spaces have been added to decrease contact between staff ;and fans
- All food will be served in a container with a lid and utensils will be individually wrapped
- Plexi-glass guards are installed at all counters and POS systems to protect both the guest and the staff.
- Self-Ordering Kiosks have been installed to further reduce contact.
- A reduced menu will be offered to start the season to account for quicker transaction times for guests and less congestion in the kitchen and prep areas.
UPDATED BAG POLICY
- All bags must be clear in color and no larger than 12”x6”x12” (same as 2020). New to 2021, upon entry, event security will complete a visual inspection of all bags and the guest is responsible for opening their bag. Staff members will not physically open a guest’s bag or place their hands within the guest’s bag. Once the bag is opened, the screener will conduct the visual inspection. Upon completion, the guest will carry their bag through the magnetometer for metal detection screening. Search tables will have the prohibited items list onsite during the inspection in case questions arise.
- Clear bag exceptions will be made for “clutch” sized purses measuring no more than 4.5” x 6.5”. There is an exception for medically necessary items (including diaper bags) after proper inspection is permitted at the northwest VIP gate, south gate, club entrance (garage level 5), and suite entrance (garage level 6).
For additional information, visit the Sounders website.
Updated Seattle Sounders 2020 Schedule
Major League Soccer has revealed their schedule for the first phase of the return to play for the 2020 regular season. The continuation of the season will have three phases and see each team will play an additional 18 regular-season games, with the first phase having most teams play six matches against regional opponents. This phase will run through September 14th. The only exception to this is FC Dallas and Nashville SC who will play an additional three games to make up for those missed having to withdraw from the MLS is Back Tournament.
The regular season is set to run through November 8th. The playoffs, which will be expanded to 18 teams are scheduled to start on November 20th and run through December 12th. 10 teams in the East and 8 teams in the West will qualify due to the conferences currently being unbalanced with Nashville’s temporary placement in the Eastern Conference.
Phase 1 Schedule:
- Sunday, August 23rd at Portland Timbers
- Wednesday, August 26th at LA Galaxy
- Sunday, August 30th vs LAFC
- Wednesday, September 2nd at Real Salt Lake
- Sunday September 6th vs. Portland Timbers
- Thursday, September 10th vs. San Jose Earthquakes
Phase 2 Schedule:
- Friday, September 18th vs. LAFC
- Wednesday, September 23rd at Portland Timbers
- Sunday, September 27th at LA Galaxy
How Much Are 2020 Sounders Tickets
On the primary market, seats for the March 7 contest against the Columbus Crew start at $33 for a seat in the 100-level sections. The priciest seats for the game are $97 in Section 209 and 235. All games on the primary market have get-in prices between $20 and $32.
On the secondary market, get-in prices range from $22-$26 for lower demand games up $47-$56 for higher demand games. The overall average asking price on the secondary market for a ticket to see Seattle Sounders FC is $86, which is $28 more expensive than last year’s price. In 2019, Sounders FC won its second MLS Cup to go along with four U.S. Open Cups and one Supporters’ Shield.
2020 Seattle Sounders Schedule
- March 1: vs. Chicago Fire
- March 7: vs. Columbus Crew
- March 14: at Houston Dynamo
- March 21: vs. FC Dallas
- April 3: at Nashville SC
- April 18: vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- April 25: at Real Salt Lake
- May 2: vs. D.C. United
- May 9: vs. Colorado Rapids
- May 13: at San Jose Earthquakes
- May 17: at Portland Timbers
- May 23: at Sporting Kansas City
- May 27: vs. Montreal Impact
- May 31: vs. Real Salt Lake
- June 13: at Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- June 17: at New England Revolution
- June 21: at LA Galaxy
- June 27: vs. New York City FC
- July 5: vs. Minnesota United FC
- July 8: at New York Red Bulls
- July 12: at Atlanta United FC
- July 18: at Toronto FC
- July 22: vs. Houston Dynamo
- July 25: vs. LAFC
- Aug. 2: at Los Angeles FC
- Aug. 8: vs. Sporting Kansas City
- Aug. 16: at Minnesota United FC
- Aug. 22: vs. Portland Timbers
- Aug. 28: at Inter Miami CF
- Sept. 13: vs. LA Galaxy
- Sept. 16: vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- Sept. 20: at FC Dallas
- Sept. 26: at Colorado Rapids
- Oct. 4: vs. Nashville SC
What can you bring into CenturyLink Field:
Items Allowed in the Stadium:
A clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag. Small clutch purses measuring no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted in the stadium. Blankets, umbrellas and empty personal plastic sports bottles are also allowed.
You can also view a PDF breakdown of their carry-in policy directly from the team here.
Alcohol, drones, flag poles, laptops, motorcycle helmets, noisemakers, outside beverages and weapons are not allowed to be brought into the stadium. The full list can be found here.