Bruce Springsteen is bringing 'Springsteen on Broadway' show back to the St. James Theatre later this summer. The residency will begin on June 26th and run through September 4th, and shows will run from Tuesday through Saturday with an 8 pm ET start time.
Audience members will be required to show proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination to enter the theater.
Where To Buy 'Springsteen On Broadway' Tickets & When Do Tickets Go On Sale
Primary market face-value tickets go on sale on Thursday, June 10th via Seatgeek at noon ET. Each customer may only buy 2 tickets for the entire run.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Springsteen On Broadway tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are 'Springsteen On Broadway' Tickets
Primary market pricing is not yet available.
Tickets are already available on the secondary market. Depending on the day of the week, prices for most shows start between $500 and $1000 for Balcony seats. Mezzanine seating starts at just over $2,000, and Orchestra seating starts between $3,000 and $4,000 depending on the show. Ticket prices go as high as $11,000+.
St. James Theatre COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
Guests will need to be fully vaccinated to attend and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the theatre with their valid tickets. “Fully vaccinated” means the performance date you are attending must be:
- at least 14 days after your second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, or
- at least 14 days after your second dose of any COVID-19 vaccine not listed above but specifically authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization, or at least 14 days after your single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
The only exception to the above will be for children under the age of 16, who must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult and also must provide proof of at least one of the following:
- negative antigen COVID-19 test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time, or
- negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time.
Proof of vaccination (or negative test for children under the age of 16) must come directly from the healthcare provider that performed the vaccination (or test for children under the age of 16). Guests can display proof on a smartphone or present a physical copy.
- Entry times will be assigned and staggered to minimize lines and crowds upon entering the theatre.
- Contactless options will be available for transactions upon entry and in-venue purchases.
- All auditorium ventilation systems have been upgraded to MERV 13 filters.
- EPA-approved cleaning products are used along with rigorous cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- All guests must complete a COVID-19 health screening survey within 24 hours of the performance to enter the theatre.
For additional information, visit the St. James Theatre website.