Where To Buy 2021 St. Louis Blues Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for the Blues Stanley Cup Playoff home games are available via Ticketmaster.
If tickets become available, TicketIQ will have St. Louis Blues Playoff Tickets that are Fee-Free and come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
St. Louis Blue 2021 Playoff Schedule
First Round: No. 1 Colorado Avalanche vs. No. 4 St. Louis Blues
- Game 1: Monday, May 17, 10 p.m. | at COL | TV: NBCSN
- Game 2: Wednesday, May 19, 10:30 p.m. | at COL | TV: CNBC
- Game 3: Friday, May 21, 9:30 p.m. | at STL | TV: USA
- Game 4: Sunday, May 23 | at STL | TBD
- Game 5*: Tuesday, May 25 | at COL | TBD
- Game 6*: Thursday, May 27 | at STL | TBD
- Game 7*: Saturday, May 29 | at COL | TBD
How Much Are St. Louis Blues Playoff Tickets
Blue playoff tickets have an average price of $277 on the secondary market. Get-in prices for the Blues range from $112 for game 4 of the series to $168 for a potential game 6. Below are the secondary market average list prices and get-in prices for the series:
|GM 1 @ Avalanche||$434||$154|
|GM 2 @ Avalanche||$396||$184|
|GM 3 @ Blues||$263||$132|
|GM 4 @ Blues||$261||$112|
|GM 5 @ Avalanche||$678||$195|
|GM 6 @ Blues||$306||$168|
|GM 7 @ Avalanche||$1,021||$292|
St. Louis Blues 2021 Attendance Policy
For the Stanley Cup Playoffs the Blues will be allowed to host up to 9,000 fans at Enterprise Center, which is roughly 50% of capacity.
Enterprise Center COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Face coverings must be worn by all fans over the age of two at all times except when actively eating or drinking
- Eating and drinking is allowed in your seating pod or in designated areas on the concourse. When eating and drinking in designated concourse areas, space will be limited to ensure proper social distancing and will be available to guests on a first come/first served basis. Eating and drinking is prohibited while walking from the concession stand to your seat.
- Bandanas, gaiters, face coverings with valves or vents, and face coverings with only a single layer of fabric are not permitted.
- To reduce contamination, bags, including clear bags, will not be permitted at games or events. Medical and parent bags are exceptions, but will be subject to Xray screening at designated locations for entry into Enterprise Center
- Guests should practice physical distancing by maintaining at least six (6) feet of distance between other patrons outside of their immediate party. Please be respectful of other fans and their space.
- Tickets will be sold in groupings called pods, so that you may sit with members of the party that came with you
- Seating pods will be spaced out a minimum of six feet apart
- Remain six feet apart from other parties while in lines at entry, concessions, retail stores and restrooms
- Fans should adhere to recommended entrance and exit points and follow recommended entry times to ensure all guests remain properly distanced
Fans must be able to respond “no” to all of the following questions in order to attend an event or game at Enterprise Center:
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID19 in the last 24 hours (e.g., a fever of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID19 identified by the CDC)?
- Has anyone you live with or have close contact with been diagnosed with COVID19 in the last 48 hours?
- Have you been contacted by a local public health authority within the last 14 days due to having had a close contact with an individual infected with COVID19?
- Have you been directed to quarantine by a physician or local public health authority?
- Have you tested positive for, or been diagnosed with, COVID19 within the last 10 days and/or have no received clearance from a physician to discontinue isolation?
For more information, visit the Enterprise Center website.
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.