Where To Buy 2021 Tampa Bay Rays Tickets
Tampa Bay Rays 2021 Season Tickets & Package Options
2021 Tampa Bay Rays Attendance Policy
Tropicana Field COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
• All fans 2 years of age or older, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine, are required to wear a face mask inside Tropicana Field. Face masks must completely cover the nose and mouth and be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking in a ticketed seat. Gaiters, bandanas, masks with ventilation holes and other versions of face coverings will not be permitted.
• The Trop will undergo enhanced cleaning and sanitization before, during and after each game to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. Fans will also be asked to frequently wash their hands and utilize hand-sanitizing stations. Additionally, all staff and vendors will be screened for signs or symptoms of COVID-19 before each game.
• Tickets for all Rays home games at Tropicana Field this season will be accessible exclusively in the Ballpark app on a mobile device. Paper tickets will not be available or accepted. Contactless security screening will allow fans to keep all items in their pockets upon entering the ballpark. No bags will be permitted except for diaper bags accompanying a young child and medical device bags. The only outside food or beverage permitted will be one sealed, personal-sized bottle of water.
• The Rays are encouraging fans to purchase parking in advance to further reduce contact with staff. To incentivize that option, prepaid parking will be available at a discount at RaysBaseball.com/Parking.
• UV lights and specially designed electronic devices have been installed in Tropicana Field’s air conditioning units to break down harmful contaminants, including coronavirus. The club also added air filters with a higher minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) rating, which more effectively trap small particles.