Where To Buy 2021 Texas Rangers Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets went on sale on Monday, March 22nd at 10:00 a.m. CT. Primary market tickets are available for all Rangers home games through June.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Texas Rangers tickets, which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Texas Rangers 2021 Season Ticket and Mini Plan Options
Season Tickets: Full season ticket prices range from $15 per ticket per game in the Upper Reserved to $450 per ticket per person for the VIP Lexus Club. Full-season ticket members are also guaranteed the same seating for the post-season.
Half-Season: Half-season packages prices range from $17 per ticket per game in the Upper Reserved to $300 per ticket per game in the Lexus Club. There are two half-season options:
- Half Plan A: Includes odd games (game 1, game 3, etc.) for a total of 41 home games. It also guarantees a Postseason option to purchase the first home game and every alternating game.
- Half Plan B: Includes even games (game 2, game 4, etc.) for a total of 40 home games. It also guarantees a Postseason option to purchase the second home game and every alternating game. Half Plan B may choose to add Opening Day tickets in an alternate location.
Mini Plans: There are several 20-game plan options available for the 2021 season. These include the MVP plan, the Silver Slugger plan, and the Gold Glove plan. There is also a "Fan’s Choice” option that allows fans to create their own 20-game plan where they get to choose the 20 games they want to attend. Fan’s Choice plans are $5 higher per game than set plans. Prices range between $13 per ticket per game to $50 per ticket per game for the MVP, Silver Slugger, and Gold Glove plans, and $23 to $55 for the Fans Choice plan. Mini plan members also have priority access to post-season tickets.
Texas Rangers 2021 Attendance Policy
The Texas Rangers are allowing fans at Globe Life Field for their 2021 home games. On March 10th it was announced that they will allow 100% capacity (40,518) for their final two spring training games and the home opener on April 5th. The Rangers plan to make certain locations of Globe Life Field “Distanced Seating” sections, which will allow for more space between occupied seats. These sections will be available for all April games except the home opener on Monday, April 5 versus Toronto.
Globe Life Field COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Masks will be required for all fans except when eating or drinking at their ticketed seats. That includes all concourse areas and when entering Globe Life Field.
- No bags are permitted except for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children. No bag storage is available at the ballpark.
- No outside food is permitted. Each guest may bring one (1) sealed non-flavored water (plastic bottle only) that is one (1) liter or less in size.
- All tickets will be digital.
- Globe Life Field will be cashless. Only credit cards or payment via the Payment Wallet in the MLB Ballpark App will be accepted at concession stands and retail locations.
Fans can access and manage their Texas Rangers mobile tickets on the MLB Ballpark app.