Where To Buy 2021 Toronto Blue Jays Tickets
How Much Are 2021 Toronto Blue Jays Tickets
Toronto Blue Jays 2021 Season Ticket, Mini Plan & Premium Options
TD Executive Suites
Toronto Blue Jays 2021 Attendance Policy
While playing their home games at TD Ballpark in Dunedin, the Jays will host fans with attendance limited to 15% capacity.
Toronto Blue Jays COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
- Fans will be asked to answer questions about COVID-19 symptoms before entering the ballpark, and anyone who has symptoms or who has tested positive will not be allowed into TD Ballpark
- Face coverings are required at all times except when actively eating or drinking in your seats. Neck gaiters, face shields, bandanas, and face coverings with valves, mesh or holes are not permitted
- Capacity will be limited to 15% and fans will be seated in socially distanced pods of two or four seats that are a minimum of six feet away from other occupied seats
- Fans are asked to stay in their pods at their seats or when up and about, and to maintain six feet between themselves and other groups
- Only mobile tickets will be accepted at TD Ballpark. Tickets must be purchased online and will not be available at the box office
- Cashless forms of payment will be encouraged inside TD Ballpark
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted in the ballpark, and fans cannot carry bags larger than 7" x 4" x 2."
- TD ballpark will be cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after games. High traffic and high-touch areas will be the priority
- Sanitation stations will be located throughout the ballpark
- Player autographs will not be allowed
For more information, visit the Blue Jays website.
Where To Buy 2020 Toronto Blue Jays Tickets?
Single-game primary market tickets for the Toronto Blue Jays went on sale Thursday, January 23, and seats are available via Ticketmaster.
How Much Are 2020 Toronto Blue Jays Tickets?
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has seats available for all Toronto Blue Jays home games. Tickets to most home games start at $30 or less, though for some bigger series or weekend games, the cheapest seat is more than $30.
Overall, secondary market Blue Jays tickets are averaging $70 for the 2020 season, which is up just over 4% from last year. Below is a chart showing secondary market prices for the Jays since 2020.
What Are Blue Jays Season Ticket & Mini Plan Options?
On the primary market, fans can also purchase ticket packages, ranging in size from a 12-ticket pack to full season tickets. For the 12-, 20- and 40-game packages, fans can select the number of tickets (rather than games) and location for each game. Prices for the packages vary depending on what games are selected. Season tickets, which also vary based on what seats are selected, include a dedicated entrance, early entry, discounts at the Jays Shop, access to presages at the stadium, as well as invitations to exclusive events and on-field experiences.
Blue Jays Mobile Ticketing Policy
The Blue Jays offer mobile ticketing via BlueJays.com, through which bans can purchase tickets and have them delivered to a mobile device.
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing and offers Low Price Guarantees on sold out tickets + unsold face value ticket through Ticketmaster, Eventbrite and other partners.