Where and How To Buy 2021 Washington Nationals Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are available for Nationals home games through April via the team's website. Tickets are sold in pods of up to six people.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Washington Nationals tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Washington Nationals 2021 Season Ticket and Partial Plan Options
The Nationals are offering various season tickets and partial plans for the 2021 season.
Full season ticket plans are currently available starting at $1,476 per ticket in Upper Gallery sections and going as high as $6,396 per ticket in Dugout Box sections.
There are two half-season plans, starting at $840 per ticket in the Upper Gallery and going as high as $3,150 in the Champions Club. There are also four 22-game plans available. Those start at $462 in the Upper Gallery and go as high as $1,452 in the Baseline Box.
Additionally, the team is offering two flex plans, one for 80 games and one for 40 games.
Washington Nationals 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans will be back at Nationals Park for the 2021 season. Attendance was limited 12% capacity, or 5,000 fans to start the season, but it was recently announced that the Nationals could increase attendance to 25% capacity (10,000 fans).
Nationals Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Face coverings are required inside Nationals Park and may only be temporarily removed when guests are ACTIVELY eating or drinking within their assigned seating pods. Face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth will be required for all staff and guests two years of age and older
- Tickets will be available in pods of one (1) to six (6) people
- Seating areas have been configured to pods of one (1) to six (6) people to provide proper distancing between ticketed groups
- Guests must enter the ballpark according to the color-coded gate location listed on their ticket
- All ballpark gates will open two (2) hours prior to the first pitch and all parking garages will open two (2) and a half hours prior to the first pitch
- Guests that require an ADA-compatible entry may enter at any ADA-compliant entrance, even if it does not match the color on their ticket
- Guests must exit the ballpark through the same gate they entered
- No bags are permitted inside of Nationals Park, except clutch bags measuring 5”x7” x 3/4” or smaller and diaper bags or bags used for ADA/medical reasons measuring 16" x 16" x 8" or smaller
- All tickets will be delivered digitally through the MLB Ballpark App
- Concessions will operate at reduced capacity and some menus may not be available. Guests are encouraged to use the Ballpark App to order and pay for food ahead of time
- The entire ballpark will be cashless except for the Nationals Philanthropies 50/50 Raffle. Guests can use the Ballpark App, contactless payment (including Apple Pay), a credit card, and eCash at the point of sale
- Signage, floor markers, and other resources will remind guests to remain physically distanced a minimum of six (6) feet
- Given current capacity restrictions, all standing areas, including the Swing Big Beer Pen, Ultra Loft, and drink rails throughout the ballpark have been closed for patron use
For more information visit the Nationals website.
Washington Nationals Mobile Ticketing
Nats fans can access their mobile tickets using the MLB Ballpark app. With the app, you can access and manage your digital tickets, check-in for offers and rewards, look up team schedules, directions, parking information. There are also interactive concourse maps, and directories, including food and drink menus, and more.