Pop star Jennifer Lopez's second career tour kicks off June 7 with two dates at Los Angeles' The Forum and runs through July 26. Lopez will do two shows each in L.A., Toronto (July 7-8), New York City (July 12-13) and Miami (July 25-26). The NYC shows appear about 80% sold out via Ticketmaster, and fans will have a bigger selection of seats a few days later on July 19 at the show Newark show.
The opening show at The Forum in Los Angeles is nearly sold out on the primary market, and floor tickets are available for Section G via Ticketmaster for $333 vs. $742 on the secondary market, though the selection is wider. The June 15 show at Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena is sold out on the primary market, and only a handful of secondary market tickets are still available in most sections.
There are secondary market tickets available for all dates, many of which are 75% or more sold out on the primary market. Secondary ticket marketplace TicketIQ offers a Low Price Guarantee, which means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like Stubhub or Seatgeek, we'll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. Download the TicketIQ app for $20 off your first ticket purchase 📲 🎟️
The June 8 show at The Forum is nearly sold out on the primary market. Floor tickets in Section J are available from $139.95 on the primary market, and as low as $108 on the secondary market. The Minneapolis show on June 28 is about 50% sold out, and fans can get in on the primary market for as little as $53, and floor tickets start at $121.95 via Ticketmaster.
There are also special LaneOne packages are available for most shows.
LaneOne offers amazing seats in the first several rows, plus an optional meet & greet upgrade with J.Lo. LaneOne ticket packages include premium benefits like Preferred Entrance, Ambassador Support, Uber credit & more! Visit our site to learn more.
Below is a look at the higher-interest tour stops:
Secondary market tickets cross the $100 barrier for five of the 29 show dates. The get-in price for most shows ranges between $40-$90, and the cheapest show will cost fans $31 at Mansfield, Massachusetts on July 16.
All 2019 JENNIFER LOPEZ “IT’S MY PARTY” TOUR DATES:
- Friday, June 7 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum
- Monday, June 10 - San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena
- Wednesday, June 12 - Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Center
- Thursday, June 13 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center
- Saturday, June 15 - Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena
- Sunday, June 16 - Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Wednesday, June 19 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center
- Friday, June 21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
- Saturday, June 22 - Edinburg, TX - Bert Ogden Arena
- Monday, June 24 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- Tuesday, June 25 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- Friday, June 28 - St.Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
- Saturday, June 29 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- Wednesday, July 3 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest
- Friday, July 5 - Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena
- Sunday, July 7 - Toronto, ON - Scotiabank Arena
- Wednesday, July 10 - Montreal, QC - Centre Bell
- Friday, July 12 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- Saturday, July 13 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- Tuesday, July 16 - Mansfield, MA - Xfinity Center
- Wednesday, July 17 - Washington, DC - Capital One Arena
- Friday, July 19 - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
- Saturday, July 20 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- Monday, July 22 - Atlanta, GA - State Farm Arena
- Tuesday, July 23 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center
- Thursday, July 25 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena
- Friday, July 26 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena