Where To Buy 2021 Oregon Football Tickets & When Do Tickets Go On Sale
Primary market face-value tickets, including single-game tickets, as well as season tickets, are available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Oregon Football tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Oregon Football 2021 Attendance Policy
As of now, Oregon Football plans to operate at full capacity for the 2021 season. Below are some of the health and safety protocols directly from the team's website.
Beginning Aug. 23, all fans ages 12 and older planning to attend games at Autzen Stadium or any other UO sporting event will need to show proof of vaccination, including a CDC-issued Vaccination Record Card (or photo of the card) and corresponding identification, to gain entry.
- For those 12 and older who cannot provide proof of vaccination, documentation of a negative test taken within three days of the event will also be accepted. Please visit the following link from the UO Incident Management Team for details on how to meet this requirement.
- Fans under 12 are not subject to proof of vaccination or a COVID-19 test, but must be fully masked at all times within Autzen Stadium, except when actively eating or drinking.
- All guests ages 5 and over are required to wear face coverings in all areas of Autzen Stadium and all athletics venues, per direction from Lane County Public Health.
- Beginning this season, fans will utilize the ease and convenience of mobile tickets via the GoDucks Gameday App presented by Pepsi. Physical event tickets will no longer be printed.
- For those who do not have the GoDucks Gameday app, you can download your tickets here.
- Step-by-step instructions and a how-to video can be found at goducks.com/mobiletickets.
- To manage your tickets on a game-by-game basis, ticketholders have the ability to transfer or resell through the GoDucks Gameday App, or visit https://am.ticketmaster.com/oregonducks/#/.
How Much Are 2021 Oregon Football Tickets
On the primary market, the cheapest tickets range from $28 to $53 depending on the game. The only outlier is their November 27th showdown with Oregon State, where ticket prices start at $103. For that game, prices go as high as $217. For all other games, prices can go as high as $175.
On the secondary market, prices start between $47 and $57 for lower-demand matchups against Fresno State and Stony Brook. Besides the Oregon State game, all other games start between $74 and $80, and the matchup against Oregon State starts at $146. For all games, ticket prices can go as high as $400+.
Oregon Football 2021 Season Tickets
Season tickets are available via Ticketmaster and start at $376 for upper-level sections in the corners of the end zones. Prices for season tickets go as high as $2,440 for Club Level seating and Club Boxes.
3-game flex plans are also available. Fans can choose any three of the Ducks' home games, and prices vary depending on which games they choose.
Oregon 2021 Football Schedule
- Sept. 4: Fresno State, Autzen Stadium
- Sept. 11: at Ohio State, Ohio Stadium
- Sept. 18: Stony Brook, Autzen Stadium
- Sept. 25: Arizona, Autzen Stadium
- Oct. 2: at Stanford, Stanford Stadium
- Oct. 9: BYE
- Oct. 15 (Fri.): Cal, Autzen Stadium
- Oct. 23: at UCLA, Rose Bowl Stadium
- Oct. 30: Colorado, Autzen Stadium
- Nov. 6: at Washington, Husky Stadium
- Nov. 13: Washington State, Autzen Stadium
- Nov. 20: at Utah, Rice-Eccles Stadium
- Nov. 27: Oregon State, Autzen Stadium
How Much Are 2019 Oregon Football Tickets
The Ducks began this season as the preseason No. 12 team, which equals their best rank from 2018. The last time Oregon’s preseason rank was this high was 2015 when the squad finished with a 9-4 record. The cheapest face value tickets are $48 for Cal, $43 for Colorado, $53 for Washington State, $48 for Arizona, and $93 for Oregon State.
Tickets for Ducks home games on the secondary market are averaging $89 at Autzen Stadium, which is the lowest price of the decade for Oregon. The price has decreased each of the last two seasons.
Ticket Prices For All Oregon Home Games On The 2019 Schedule
September 7 vs. Nevada Wolfpack 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price: $61
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $24
Oregon has not faced Nevada since 2011, but has had a lot of success against the Wolfpack. In the last meeting, Oregon won, 69-20. The 2019 meeting is the lowest priced game at Autzen Stadium this season.
September 14 vs. Montana Grizzlies 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price: $64
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $40
The Ducks’ relatively easy early schedule continues against a Montana team that Oregon last faced in 2005. The Ducks have never lost to the Grizzlies in their history.
October 5 vs. California Golden Bears 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price: $94
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $44
Oregon and California have an all-time record of 38-38-1 in 77 meetings, but Oregon has won nine of the last 10 meetings. Last season, No. 19 Oregon defeated No. 24 California, 42-24.
October 11 vs. Colorado Buffaloes 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price: $94
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $73
Heading into 2016, Oregon had won six consecutive contests against Colorado. However, the Buffaloes snuck by the Ducks, 41-38, in September 2016, which was the last meeting between the two schools.
October 26 vs. Washington State Cougars 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price: $106
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $79
The contest against the Cougars has the second-most expensive ticket of the season in Eugene, as fans are hoping to see Oregon stop its four-game losing streak to Washington State. Last year, No. 25 Washington State defeated No. 12 Oregon, 34-20.
November 16 vs. Arizona Wildcats 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price: $99
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $85
Oregon and Arizona have faced each other the last two seasons, and each team has emerged victorious on their homefield. Oregon hosts Arizona late in the season, hoping to keep the homefield streak going.
November 30 vs. Oregon State Beavers 🎟️
- Secondary market average asking price:
- Secondary market cheapest ticket: $107
The most expensive contest of the season at Autzen Stadium is against the rival Beavers. Oregon looks to win its third consecutive game against Oregon State in its season finale.
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and Paciolan. For an overview of the 2019 College Football Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every pre-season top 25 team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.