Where & How To Buy 21 Nashville Predators Playoff Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets for the Predators home playoff games are available via Ticketmaster. Inventory is very limited.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Nashville Predators Playoff Tickets that are Fee-Free and come with a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deem unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers within 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free.
2021 Nashville Predators Playoff Schedule
First Round: No. 1 Carolina Hurricanes vs. No. 4 Nashville Predators
- Game 1: Monday, May 17, 8 p.m. | at CAR | TV: CNBC
- Game 2: Wednesday, May 19, 8 p.m. | at CAR | TV: CNBC
- Game 3: Friday, May 21, 7 p.m. | at NSH | TV: USA
- Game 4: Sunday, May 23 | at NSH | TBD
- Game 5*: Tuesday, May 25 | at CAR | TBD
- Game 6*: Thursday, May 27| at NSH | TBD
- Game 7*: Saturday, May 29 | at CAR | TBD
How Much Are Nashville Predators Playoff Tickets
On the secondary market, the current average list price for Predators playoff tickets at Bridgestone Arena for their opening round series against Carolina is $348 per seat. Get-in prices range from $85 for game 4 to $114 for a potential game 6. Below are the average and get-in prices for each game of the series.
|GM 1 @ Hurricanes||$272||$114|
|GM 2 @ Hurricanes||$272||$157|
|GM 3 @ Predators||$330||$100|
|GM 4 @ Predators||$337||$85|
|GM 5 @ Hurricanes||$405||$191|
|GM 6 @ Predators||$378||$114|
|GM 7 @ Hurricanes||$496||$214|
2020-21 Nashville Predators Playoff Attendance Policy
The Nashville Predators are allowing up to 70% capacity (12,135 fans) for their home games at Bridgestone Arena. That has now been increased 82% capacity (14,107 fans) starting for game 6.
Bridgestone Arena COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- While on Bridgestone Arena property, guests over the age of 2 are required to wear a cloth face covering or mask (that covers both the nose and mouth) at all times, including, but not limited to, when guests are inside the building or on the plaza. Please read our entire face covering policy at “Masks On, Keep Smashville Strong” at https://www.bridgestonearena.com/plan-your-visit/smashville-safe prior to attending an event as this policy will be strictly enforced.
- Upon entry to the building, all guests may be subject to temperature and symptom checks.
- Guests agree to not attend an event at Bridgestone Arena if any one or more of the following is true within 14 days of the day of the event:
- (i) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) tested positive for, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- (ii) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 99.5⁰F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the CDC);
- (iii) you have (or any person in your party or with whom you have close contact has) travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal or applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
- While at Bridgestone Arena, guests must practice safe social distancing at all times, which means physical distancing of at least 6 feet from other people who are not from the guest’s household in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant will be provided throughout Bridgestone Arena for guest use.
- No Bags will be allowed for the events at Bridgestone Arena.
- To help maintain social distancing guidelines, tickets will be distributed in seat blocks known as “pods” to maintain distance between groups. All attendees are required to maintain pod integrity by only transferring tickets to individuals within their own pod with whom ticket holder has been sheltering or other trusted acquaintances and ticket holder and guests agree to maintain pod integrity throughout the event.
- Practice good hygiene while at Bridgestone Arena. Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available. Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away. Avoid touching one’s face.
For more information visit the Bridgestone Arena website.