Six weeks after postponing their U.S. stadium tour so Mick Jagger could undergo heart surgery, the Rolling Stones have announced a new set of dates for their upcoming No Filter tour. The tour now kicks off with two shows at Chicago’s Soldier Field on June 21st and 25th, before ending August 31st at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium. If you've already gotten tickets, no need to worry, as tickets for the original shows will be honored at the new dates.
TicketIQ also has a Low Price Guarantee on Rolling Stones tickets for every stop on his "No Filter Tour", in addition to Low Price Guarantees on all concert tickets, which means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like Stubhub or Seatgeek, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to Stubhub and Seatgeek.
Below is a look at the higher-interest shows, with secondary market get-in prices of $150 or more:
- June 21st @ Soldier Field - CHICAGO, IL - Tickets starting at $211 🎟️
- July 7th @ Gillette Stadium - FOXBOROUGH, MA - Tickets starting at $196 🎟️
- July 23rd @ Lincoln Financial Field - PHILADELPHIA, PA - Tickets starting at $221 🎟️
- July 27th @ NRG Stadium - HOUSTON, TX - Tickets starting at $187 🎟️
- August 1st @ MetLife Stadium - EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - Tickets starting at $203 🎟️
- August 5th @ MetLife Stadium - EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ - Tickets starting $161 🎟️
- August 10th @ Broncos Stadium at Mile High - DENVER, CO - Tickets starting at $168 🎟️
- August 18th @ Levi's Stadium - SANTA CLARA, CA - Tickets starting at $221 🎟️
- August 22th @ Rose Bowl - PASADENA, CA - Tickets starting at $229 🎟️
- August 31st @ Hard Rock Stadium - MIAMI, FL - Tickets starting at $212 🎟️
It was also recently announced that joining The Stones on their reschedule tour dates would be a list guest artists that include St. Paul & The Broken Bones (who will be opening for them for their first show in Chicago on June 21), Juanes (who will open for them for their final show in Miami on August 31st), as well as The Glorious Sons and The Beaches Gary Clark Jr., Whiskey Myers, The Revivalists, Bishop Gunn, Kaleo, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, The Wombats, Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk, Ghost Hounds, Des Rocs, and Vista Kicks.
Despite the rescheduling, ticket demand is as hot as ever. While tickets on the primary market are close to sold out for many shows, the July 19th show at Everbank Field in Jacksoville, Florida, has the most unsold tickets, with bunches of tickets available in approximately 10 sections in the 200s level side of stage, like section 236, which has about 25% of tickets still unsold. Those ticket are not available on the secondary market and cost about $300 after fees. The same is true of State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, tickets also available in the upper level of the stadium, with tickets starting from at $83 after fees.
For the majority of shows, however, the best selection of tickets for the No Filter Tour is on the secondary ticket market where most shows have tickets starting from $200. Prices for floor seats range from $500 to $1,000 depending on the section and city. General Admission floor tickets, behind the floor seats are, are going starting from $200-$300 on the secondary ticket market.
For mostly sold out shows like Metlife Stadium in New York-New jersey, Gillette Stadium in Boston, Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Levis Stadium in San Francisco, the majority of ticket are sold out, with a few scattered singles, as well as partial view seats on the side of the stage. For those mostly sold out shows, the available tickets from Ticketmaster are usually either Official Platinum tickets, which are dynamically priced to the market, or VIP tickets. For the No Filter Tour, there are six different VIP options including Brown Sugar, Gimme Shelter and Paint it Black packages. While they have different names, the add-ons appear to be the same and include the below, as detailed on the Ticketmaster VIP page for the tour (link above). If you're not planning to go the VIP route, prices on the secondary market are actually down 21% compared to the average price that was available prior to the tour being postponed.
Gimme Shelter' Package
One Awesome Reserved Seated Ticket *
Stunningly Visual. Impeccably Indelible.
* Custom Digital Photobook Designed Exclusively for VIPs
* Includes a Brilliant Selection of Archival Tour Photography & Inspirational Imagery
* Each Digital Photobook Also Includes a Photograph from Your Actual Concert!
Essential The Rolling Stones VIP Merchandise
* One Special VIP Tour Gift (Created Exclusively for VIP Package Purchasers)
* One Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard
Rolling Stones 2019 No Filter US Tour Dates
June 21 – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
June 25 – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
June 29 – Ontario, Canada @ Burl’s Creek
July 3 – Washington, DC @ FedExField
July 7 – Foxboro, MA @ Gillette Stadium
July 14 – New Orleans, LA @ Mercedes-Benz Superdome
July 19 – Jacksonville, FL @ TIAA Bank Field
July 23 – Philadelphia, PA @ Lincoln Financial Field
July 27 – Houston, TX @ NRG Stadium
August 1 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium
August 5 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium
August 10 – Denver, CO @ Broncos Stadium at Mile High
August 14 – Seattle, WA @ CenturyLink Field
August 18 – Santa Clara, CA @ Levi’s Stadium
August 22 – Pasadena, CA @ The Rose Bowl
August 26 – Glendale, AZ @ State Farm Stadium
August 31 – Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium