The NFL’s biggest game returns to Miami on February 2 at Hard Rock Stadium. It will make the 11th time the Super Bowl has been played in Magic City. The last time, in 2010 when New Orleans won its first and only Super Bowl, the average asking price for a ticket to the game was $2,679 on the secondary market – it will likely be three times that for this year’s edition. For more info on all things Super Bowl LIV related, check out our buying guide here.
But the Super Bowl isn’t just a single game – it’s a weekend-long buffet of social, musical and foodie opportunities. Below, we take a look at all the major parties, events and concerts that will be happening in and around Miami as well as some data on what is likely to be the most active party scene for a Super Bowl weekend yet and a list of featured events.
- Approximate 2020 Talent Fees: $30 million Vs. Approximate 2014 Talent Fees: $10 million Based on booking rates published on CelebrityTalent.net as well as the number of shows certain artists are performing.
- Total Number of Shows between Thursday and Sunday: 46
- Most Booked 2020 Performers: DaBaby (6), Snoop Dog (6), DJ Khaled (4), Carnage (4), DJ Khaled (4), Marshmello (3) Diplo (3)
- Number of private corporate shows (3)
- Total Number of Venues Hosting Events between Thursday and Sunday: 20
- Most shows for a venue: (5) LIV nightclub, Fontianebleau
- Artists by Genre: Hip Hop (17), Pop (9), DJs (5), Country (2), Rock (1)
- Number of Official 2020 shows put on by On Location Shows: (2): Super Bowl Music Festival + Darius Rucker Pre-game concert
- Cheapest Ticket Friday Night: $60 for Da Baby at Revolution Live
- Most Expensive Ticket Friday Night: $25k for Leather and Laces VIP Cabana
- Cheapest Ticket Sat Night: $50 for Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Music Fest
- Most Expensive Ticket Sat Night: $45k for On Stage ticket for the Chainsmokers, Rick Ross and Lost Kings
- Cheapest Ticket Sat Night: $50 for Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Music Fest
Below is more detail on some of the bigger events taking place this weekend. TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on Sold Out Super Bowl Party Tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- When: Thursday, January 30-Saturday, February 1
- Where: American Airlines Arena
- Ticket prices: Starting at $50
Fans who love music as much as the Super Bowl can indulge in multiple concerts leading up to the big event. Among the performers are Maroon 5 (Saturday), Guns ‘N Roses (Friday), DJ Khaled (Thursday) and DaBaby (Thursday). More Details Here.
- When: Thursday, January 30-Sunday, February 2
- Where: Wynwood Marketplace
- Ticket Prices: Starting at free
Live music, games and food trucks will be available during this four-day event, which is one of only handful that is appropriate for all ages. Fans can try kicking into a regulation-sized field-goal post or having a drink at the beer garden. The sports bar is over 21 starting at 10 p.m. nightly, and fans can purchase tickets for the Main Stage Pit, to get closer to the music.
- When: Sunday, January 25-Saturday, February 1
- Where: Miami Beach Convention Center
- Ticket prices: Starting at $33
This marquis event put on by the NFL is family friendly and allows fans to do skills tests, buy NFL and Super Bowl gear, and participate in interactive games. There will also be former and current players signing autographs. The convention center will be turned into an NFL wonderland.
- When: Friday, January 31, 9 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Where: Mana Convention Center
- Ticket prices: $199-$1,199
Besides the entry fee, fans willing to pay $499 can meet Shaq. Among the other celebs expected at the event are Pitbull, Diddy, Diplo, Tiesto and DaBaby. The cost of a ticket includes a six-hour open bar, food and beverage selections from some of Miami’s top restaurants, as well as carnival games and rides and circus performers. A percentage of proceeds will be donated to the Camillus House.
- When: Friday, January 31 and Saturday, February 1
- Where: Miami Gardens
- Ticket prices: Starting at $195
The first of its kind, this two-day music festival features Cardi B, Chris Brown, Migos, DaBaby Megan Thee Stallion, Davido, Gunna, Shenseea, and more.
- When: Saturday, February 1, 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Meridian Island Gardens
- Ticket prices: Starting at $380
This concert is a chance to see Lady Gaga in a fairly intimate venue – the new Meridian Island Gardens seats about 10,000. Lady Gaga, who performed at halftime of the 2017 Super Bowl, is no stranger to putting on a riveting performance.
- When: Saturday, February 1, 1p.m.-7 p.m.
- Where: North Beach Bandshell, Miami Beach
- Ticket prices: Starting at $349.99
Ex-New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski hosts his first Super Bowl party and Rick Ross, Flo Rida, DJ Carnage, Kaskade, Diplo and 3LAU will also be there. The ticket price includes a six-hour open bar, and snacks from top Miami dining spots, including STK Steakhouse and Salty Donut. VIP tickets and tickets that include a chance to meet Gronk are also available for an additional charge.
- When: Saturday, February 1, 10 p.m.-4 a.m.
- Where: Virginia Key Island
- Ticket prices: Starting at $250
If you want a chance to see the Chainsmokers, Rick Ross and the Lost Kings, they’ll all be performing at this party. The event will take place on a private, five-acre property with a set-up just for the party. In addition to the entertainment, the Maxim Models and multiple celebrities and pro athletes will be in attendance. Fans can add on a VIP experience for an additional charge.
- When: Saturday, February 1, 7 p.m.
- Where: Broward Convention Center
- Ticket prices: Starting at $700
Foodies won’t want to miss this food-and-wine event that raises money for hunger-relief organizations. The event features a famous chef from each NFL city serving their signature dish alongside a current or former NFL player. There will be more than 35 food stations and a silent auction, as well as appearances by Don Shula and chef Andrew Zimmern.
- When: February 2, 2 p.m.-kickoff
- Where: Walking distance to stadium
- Ticket prices: Starting at $875
This exclusive day-of-the-game event will be hosted by celebrity chef Guy Fieri, and will feature more than 30 active NFL players and celebrities. The cost of a ticket includes premium, all-you-can eat food and open bars. ESPN’s Sage Steele with host the event, and a percentage of proceeds will go to several charitable partners.
- When: February 2, 9 p.m.
- Where: SLS Miami
- Ticket Prices: Starting at $476
Headlined by Ciara, DJ Khaled, and Paris Hilton , this exclusive event will include a premium open bar with liquor, beer, wine and soda. There will also be reserved tables with dedicated Bottle Service.
VIP Tickets Include, VIP admission, access to VIP area, VIP Bathrooms, fast entrance lane, premium open bars, & headline entertainment. GA Tickets Include admission, premium open bars, & headline entertainment.
TicketIQ is committed to Transparent Ticketing, and we make much less on 'sold out' tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from as much as 25% on TicketIQ for sports, music and theater tickets. We also back it up with our Low Price Guarantee on all sold out Super Bowl . We're able to do this because we also work with festival directly to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster, Frontgate, Eventbrite and others ticketing platforms.