After having to postpone its 2020 and 2021 festivals due to COVID-19, Boston Calling is returning to the Harvard Athletic Complex in Allston, Massachusetts on May 27 – 29, 2022.
The entire lineup has not yet been announced, however Foo Fighters and Rage Against The Machine have already been confirmed as headliners.
Where To Buy Boston Calling Music Festival Tickets
Primary market face-value tickets are available via Frontgate. 3-day GA, 3-day VIP and 3-day Platinum passes are currently available.On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Boston Calling tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
How Much Are Boston Calling Music Festival Tickets
On the primary market, 3-day General Admission passes are $299.99 + fees, 3-day VIP passes are $799.99 + fees, and 3-day Platinum passes are $1,599.99 + fees.
Tickets are also available on the secondary market and prices for 3-day GA passes start at $417. 3-day VIP passes start at just over $1,000, and 3-day Platinum passes start at just under $2,400. Single-day passes are also available for all three days. GA prices start at $248 for Friday, $242 for Saturday, and $356 for Sunday. A small number of single-day VIP and Platinum passes are also available.
VIP tickets provide you access to all the perks of General Admission (GA) plus:
- Entry to exclusive VIP viewing areas at outdoor stages so you have the perfect vantage point with easy access to VIP cash bars and private, upgraded bathroom facilities.
- Unlimited access to an exclusive VIP Lounge featuring signature cocktails, expanded beer & wine menu, phone charging stations, comfortable lounge furniture, a shaded pavilion, and air-conditioned restrooms.
- Dedicated VIP fast pass entrances into the festival – skip the lines!
- On-site VIP event staff to assist you throughout your festival experience.
- Expanded bar and lounge areas at the main stage, plus enhanced hospitality offerings throughout the grounds.
- Double-decker viewing platform with dramatic views of both the Red Stage and the Green Stage!
Platinum Passes provide you with everything VIP tickets provide, plus:
- Dramatic views of the Green and Red Stages from the elevated Platinum viewing deck.
- All-inclusive, delicious culinary offerings throughout the day.
- Access to a full, specially-priced bar featuring premium beer, fine wine, and craft cocktails, plus complimentary soft drinks, water, and other non-alcoholic options.
- Complimentary parking pass for each day (3-day ticket holders only, one per transaction).
- Daily gifting suite with complimentary products available only to Platinum attendees.
What Is Boston Calling Music Festival 2020 Lineup Info