Where To Buy 2021 Atlanta Braves Tickets
Primary market single-game tickets are available via the Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Braves tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save between 15%-25% compared to other secondary market ticketing sites.
Atlanta Braves 2021 Season Ticket & Package Options
The Braves are offers their A-List season ticket membership program for the 2021. Braves A-List Memberships are available in both a Full Season and a 27-game partial season commitment. These can also be purchased via Ticketmaster, and prices start at $634 for a full season membership and $282 for a 27-game membership.
The team is also offering their 2021 Holiday Pack, which includes Opening Day vs. the Phillies, and games against the Pirates, Dodgers and Marlins. Prices for the Holiday pack range from $48 for grandstand infield seats, $72 for home run porch seats, and $160 for terrace infield seats.
Atlanta Braves 2021 Attendance Policy
Fans are back at Truist Park for the 2021 season. The Braves began the season with attendance limited to 33% capacity and then increased it to 50% for the second homestead, but it was recently announced that starting on May 7th the Braves would be allowing full seating capacity at Truist Park starting on May 7th.
Truist Park COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
- Modified Seating: Truist Park will begin the 2021 season with reduced capacity, and with seating sold in pods to allow for social distancing.
- Social Distancing: Pod seating allows for social distancing in seats, accompanied by in-park signage reminding fans to maintain social distancing while navigating the ballpark.
- Masks Required: All guests and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times unless while guests are actively eating or drinking while in their seats.
- Enhanced Sanitization: Additional cleaning protocols implemented to pre- and post-event, including hospital-grade electromagnetic disinfectant. Continuous monitoring and cleaning of high touch areas will take place during each event at Truist Park.
- Contactless Experience: Innovative solutions implemented to reduce touchpoints including mobile ticketing upon entry and mobile ordering for express pickup at various food & beverage locations.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: Truist Park will feature 200 hand sanitizer stations throughout the entire ballpark for guest and staff to use.
- Air Circulation: Advanced air filtration systems are featured in each of our clubs and indoor spaces.
- Clubs and Indoor Spaces: For added safety in all clubs and indoor spaces, we will reduce capacity, modify tables and seating, and increase sanitization and service at action station/fresh food service areas.
- Bag Policy: Bags are not allowed to enter Truist Park for the 2021 season to reduce touchpoints and congestion upon arrival. Exceptions may be made for medical bags, diaper bags for guests accompanied by infant(s), and small, single compartment clutches no larger than 5 x 9 inches.
Atlanta Braves Mobile Ticketing
Braves fans can access and manage their mobile tickets via the MLB Ballpark app.