This season, the Coyotes have some cool giveaways and promotions. Many of the best giveaway items take advantage of the team’s beloved Kachina jersey, which they’ll be wearing more often this season.
Last season, Arizona showed some improvement on the ice and finished fourth in the Pacific Division. Their major Achilles’ Heel was their offense; no player managed to break the 50 - point plateau. The acquisition of Phil Kessel should remedy that lack of production, however, and bring some much - needed star power to the desert.
In addition to standard giveaways, the Coyotes host several different promotional nights throughout the season. There is a College Night in October, Star Wars Night in November, Country Night in February, and Marvel Superhero Night in March; there are also seasonal theme nights, as well. On the whole, most games have some giveaway or promotion, so be sure to pick a day that appeals to you.
- October 5: Opening Night, Kachina Jersey rally towel - Tickets starting at $40 🎟️
- October 10: College Night, Jersey Koozie - Tickets starting at $37 🎟️
- October 30: Howl - o - ween - Tickets starting at $21 🎟️
- November 2: Kachina Saturday, State 48 T - shirt - Tickets starting at $26 🎟️
- November 9: Military Appreciation Night, Camouflage Hat - Tickets starting at $31 🎟️
- November 16: Hockey Fights Cancer - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- November 24: Food Drive - Tickets starting at $35 🎟️
- November 30: Star Wars Night - Tickets starting at $32 🎟️
- December 14: Happy Howlidays, Ugly sweater blanket - Tickets starting at $31 🎟️
- December 29: Happy Howlidays, Scarf - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- December 31: New Year’s Eve - Tickets starting at $36 🎟️
- January 30: Go Green Night - Tickets starting at $16 🎟️
- February 4: Phoenix Rising Night - Tickets starting at $19 🎟️
- February 6: Car Shade - Tickets starting at $19 🎟️
- February 17: Kids Day, Howler mug - Tickets starting at $19 🎟️
- February 22: Health and Wellness Night, Kachina water bottle $28 🎟️
- February 29: Country Night, Hat - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- March 20: Turn Back The Clock/90s Night, Kachina fanny pack - Tickets starting at $41 🎟️
- March 28: Marvel Superhero Night - Tickets starting at $36 🎟️
- April 4: Fan Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $41 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.