This season, the Coyotes have some notable giveaways and promotions. The highlights are two bobbleheads of beloved Penguins, but there are also quirkier giveaways and some uniquely themed nights, too.
On the ice, the Penguins are in a bit of a strange spot. They’re no longer the class of the Eastern Conference, but Sidney Crosby, Kris Letang, and Evgeni Malkin are still around; it’s hard to pick against Pittsburgh with those guys on the roster. As with previous seasons, the stars will be driving the bus, but they’ll need some help for a deep postseason run.
In terms of giveaways, the highlights of the Penguins season are two bobbleheads. There’s a Mike Lange bobblehead on October 8 and he’s joined by Jim Rutherford on November 19. There are also two ugly sweater evenings before Christmas, a Penguins socks giveaway in November, and some Hanson brothers style glasses on 70s Night in October. The team also hosts several themed games throughout the season, ranging from Star Wars Night to French language night.
TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on all Pittsburgh Penguins tickets for all sold out games on the 2019-20 schedule, in addition to all NHL tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- October 3: Re-positionable Schedule - Tickets starting at $56 🎟️
- October 8: Mike Lange Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $31 🎟️
- October 10: Sidney Crosby Growth Chart - Tickets starting at $22 🎟️
- October 16: 70s Theme Night, Penguins Hanson Brothers Style Glasses - Tickets starting at $24 🎟️
- October 18: Team Calendar - Tickets starting at $40 🎟️
- October 29: Halloween Theme Night - Tickets starting at $46 🎟️
- November 9: Veterans Day Tribute - Tickets starting at $71 🎟️
- November 16: Hockey Fights Cancer Night, Jersey Tote Bag - Tickets starting at $65 🎟️
- November 19: Jim Rutherford Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $23 🎟️
- November 25: Penguins Socks - Tickets starting at $28 🎟️
- December 4: Penguins Stress Relief Coloring Book And Colored Pencil Set - Tickets starting at $35 🎟️
- December 10: Star Wars Theme Night - Tickets starting at $29 🎟️
- December 12: Ugly Sweater Theme Night, Team Yearbook - Tickets starting at $34 🎟️
- December 14: Ugly Sweater Theme Night - Tickets starting at $51 🎟️
- January 2: 80s Theme Night, Penguins Puzzle Cube - Tickets starting at $38 🎟️
- January 5: Embrace-let Set - Tickets starting at $42 🎟️
- January 14: Pittsburgh! Theme Night - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- February 14: French Language Night - Tickets starting at $48 🎟️
- February 18: Penguins Phone Stand - Tickets starting at $57 🎟️
- March 3: 90s Theme Night - Tickets starting at $30 🎟️
- March 24: Car Coaster Set - Tickets starting at $32 🎟️
- April 2: Fan Appreciation Night - Tickets starting at $47 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.