As of now, the Winnipeg Jets don’t have that many giveaways during the upcoming season. The few they do have, however, are all classic promos that fans won’t want to miss.
Last year, the Jets had a solid season, finishing second in the Central Division. The first line of Kyle Conner, Mark Scheiffle, and Blake Wheeler carried the offense; when Patrik Laine is playing on your second line, you know you’re in a good place. On the back end, Dustin Byfuglien might be slowing down a bit, but he’s still a force of nature. There’s no reason the Jets shouldn’t return to the postseason again this season; now the goal has to shift to making a run to the Stanley Cup.
In terms of giveaways, the highlights of the Jets’ season will be Alumni Night, complete with a replica hall of fame banner giveaway, and an unspecified bobblehead later in the season. But, beyond that, the team is also offering plenty of themed evenings throughout the season. The Jets are even playing outdoors in the Heritage Classic this year, so make sure to circle that game on your calendar.
TicketIQ has Low Price Guarantees on all Winnipeg Jets tickets for all sold out games on the 2019-20 schedule, in addition to all NHL tickets. That means that if you find a secondary market ticket for less on a site like StubHub or Vivid Seats, we’ll give you 200% of the difference in ticket credit. TicketIQ customers save an average of 5%-20% compared to StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- October 10: Home Opener, LED Wand and Schedule Cling - Tickets starting at $71 🎟️
- October 20: Scotiabank Scarf - Tickets starting at $85 🎟️
- November 12: Canadian Armed Forces Night - Tickets starting at $61 🎟️
- November 23: Hockey Fights Cancer - Tickets starting at $68 🎟️
- December 3: Mini Jersey - Tickets starting at $60 🎟️
- December 15: Winnipeg Jets Toy Drive - Tickets starting at $69 🎟️
- January 12: Hockey Card Set - Tickets starting at $73 🎟️
- January 14: NHL All -Star Poster - Tickets starting at $59 🎟️
- January 17: WASAC Night - Tickets starting at $78 🎟️
- February 8: Winnipeg Jets Food Drive - Tickets starting at $75 🎟️
- February 11: Alumni Night, Replica Hall of Fame Banner $72 🎟️
- February 27: You Can Play Night - Tickets starting at $77 🎟️
- March 6: Gender Equality Night - Tickets starting at $77 🎟️
- March 17: Bobblehead - Tickets starting at $67 🎟️
- March 29: Fan Appreciation Game - Tickets starting at $87 🎟️
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save from up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and AXS. For an overview of the 2019 NHL Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.