Where To Buy 2021 Ohio State Football Tickets
Primary market face-value single-game tickets are not yet available. When they do go on sale they will available via Ticketmaster.
On the secondary market, TicketIQ has Fee-Free Ohio State Football tickets which also include a Refund Guarantee. Our Refund Guarantee states that if an event is canceled or deemed unfit for fans to attend, TicketIQ will refund ticket buyers in as soon as 15 days. That means that you can buy from TicketIQ worry-free. Customers on TicketIQ save
How Much Are 2021 Ohio State Football Tickets
On the secondary market, tickets are currently available. Get-in prices range from $168 to $188 per ticket for most Buckeyes 2021 home games. The one outliers are their home opener on September 11th against the Oregon Ducks, which has a get-in price of $543. For lower-level sideline seats and club options, prices can go as high as $2,000+ per ticket.
Ohio State Football 2021 Attendance Policy
Information regarding the Ohio State Football updated 2021 attendance policy and potential capacity limits have not been released, however the team hopes to be at full capacity for the 2021 season. According to the team "The Department of Athletics continues to work with state and local health officials on protocols surrounding fan attendance at games. Once more details become available, information will be sent regarding 2021 season ticket renewals and seat selection timelines and processes."
Ohio State Football 2021 Season Tickets & Partial Plans
Season tickets are now available via Ticketmaster. Prices starts at $702 per seat plus a $750 Buckeye Club membership per seats, and tickets will be on the east side of Ohio Stadium. Here is a step-by-step guide for the season ticket purchasing process.
Season ticket member benefits include the following:
- Access to away games and postseason games (based on availability)
- Full ticket management options (mobile entry, transfer to friends, post for sale on Ohio State TicketExchange)
- Flexible payment plans
- Opportunity to select your seats in Ohio Stadium via the Seat Selection Process
- Provide support for over 1,000 student-athletes with your donation to the Buckeye Club
Information on Rush and Blitz 3-game packs, as well as flex passes, have not been released yet.
Ohio State Football Premium Seating and Suite Options
There are three main options for Club seating and fans can select up to six seats per year for a 4-year term. The three options are:
- Silver – Seats located between the 25 and 35-yard lines, and are $2,850 per seat per year.
- Gold – Seats located between the 35 and 45-yard lines on both sides of midfield, and are $3,600 per seat per year
- Platinum – Seat located between the 45 – yard lines, and are $4,000 per seat per year
- Tickets to all home football games
- Exclusive access to the Stadium Club
- Extra-wide chair-back seats
- Expanded food and beverage menu
- The first opportunity to retain your Club Seats when your Club Seat gift agreement expires
- Opportunity for VIP parking
- Annual suite prices range from $35,000 – $133,000. Amenities include,
- Premium suite tickets to all regular-season home games
- Reserved parking in West Stadium Lot
- Private entrance and exclusive access to the Huntington Club
- In-suite catering option with personal suite attendant
- Extra-wide, plush theater-style seating
Suites also include a coat closet, a wet bar, television monitors, large, furnished, private, hospitality area with sofa, chairs, coffee table, end table, and buffet table, and a personalized nameplate to identify suite holder.
Along with an annual Buckeye Club membership for $3,000 per Loge Box, these cost $11,000 for a 2-seat box, $16,500 for a 3-seat box, $22,000 for a 4-seat box, and $33,000 for a 6-seat box.
- All-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverages
- Limited in-seat service
- Private entrance
- Private access to a climate-controlled club area
- Option to purchase post-season tickets
- Option to purchase ticketed special events
- Eligible to purchase one parking pass per loge
You can request more information on any of the above via this page on the Ohio State website.
Ohio State Football Mobile Ticketing
Fans can manage their tickets is through the official Ohio State Buckeyes app, which can be downloaded Fans can be downloaded on the App Store and Google Play.
TicketIQ is committed to the cheapest tickets possible, and we make much less on sold-out tickets compared to other major marketplaces like StubHub and Vivid. That means ticket buyers save up to 25% on TicketIQ on sports, music, and theater. We're able to do this because we also work with teams, venues, and other ticket owners, to help them sell tickets at face price, directly to consumers like you, through Ticketmaster and Paciolan. For an overview of the 2019 College Football Ticket Buying landscape, and details on the cheapest way to get tickets for every pre-season top 25 team, visit the TicketIQ Blog.